To provide data support for customers' business tests, the Test-Data Management Platform helps customers prepare data during testing processes and manage data in full lifecycle. It ensures product quality, reduce test costs and shorten the test cycle.
As the production of software systems accelerates, large amounts of data are required in the project implementation and testing processes.
- Labor costs increase due to stricter requirements in data processing.
- The recruitment of human resources escalates due to the growing need for talents with professional knowledge of data structures and the ability to write data.
- Efficiency and quality can not be guaranteed because human errors hamper the testing process and project delivery.
- Management of data requirements: Requirement applications, application reviews, requirement processes and results.
- Standard library management: Metadata configuration, data change, model management, data dictionary and metadata collection.
- Data desensitization management: Data desensitization management, encryption algorithms, desensitization rule management, rule configuration and desensitization task management.
- Generation of test data: Data generation management, customization and configuration of data generation rules and data-generation task management.
- Data lifecycle management: Database management, archive management and permission management.
- Auxiliary management features: Personnel management, permission management, data query and statistical reporting.
It supports test-data management over the entire lifecycle.
It reduces the requirements for personnel with no script code writing experience and prepare data for testers.
It provides high-quality test data, reduces the test costs and shortens the cycle of product launch.
It provides various data APIs for integration with other systems.