As the production of software systems expands and accelerates, problems brought by manual testing start to occur.
- The labor cost increases due to the growing demand for test engineers.
- Efficiency hits a bottleneck as the production speed far exceeds that of manual testing.
- The rate of human errors rises due to fatigue, conventional thinking and opportunistic behaviors, all of which result from the increased workload and work hours.
- Expertise: The introduction of objects and object library management lets you reuse objects and maintain use cases in batch, which reduces maintenance costs. The platform provides a powerful feature that lets you manually edit command set parameters.
- Ease of use: The platform is easy to use and no coding experience is required. The one-time pass rate for recording scripts reaches up to 99%.
- Modularization: The platform adopts modular design and microservice architecture design, and supports flexible, rapid integration with third-party platforms and tools.
- Extensibility: The platform uses the message queue mechanism for simultaneous execution of multiple devices and tasks, multiplying the testing efficiency. It allows you to seamlessly extend test tasks to multiple devices as required.
- Security: The platform allows the customer to perform on-site deployment and pay more attention to information security and privacy.
Manage the application package of tested software.
Set structural relationships among the system, features, and modules.
Quickly add operation objects on the page through template imports.
Support operations on frequently-used page elements and customization of keywords using IDE.
Quickly import data through templates to improve the efficiency of inputs.
Support batch import and the execution of one or more groups of test data during script execution.
Test scenarios correspond to actual business scenarios and consist of multiple use cases. You can set execution order and transfer data for use cases.
Allow you to choose execution use cases or scenarios in test tasks and choose execution devices. Allow you to view execution results when the execution is complete.